Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Water :)



Water, water, water...oh, and More Water!

When it comes to helping someone "get rid" (remember, I don't want to loose weight...I want to get rid of it. I DO NOT want to find it again, lol) weight, this is the best aid. Protein shakes help too, but this is the all time best. If you drink the right about of water, you will fill full ALL DAY. And I'm not talking about full where you don't want to eat (which you should NEVER do!), but when you are actually eating, you get full faster, thus, eating less.

This is the bottle I use every day. I got it from Target. What really sold me on it is that it has the counter on the lid. I don't know about you, but I like to keep track of how much or little water is going into my body. It helps so much! The bottle holds 20-22 oz, and from what I've learned (especially from living in the desert for four years), is to drink half your weight. So for me, I need to be drinking 76.5 oz or 9.6 glasses of water a day. Nine to ten GLASSES of water is pretty intimidating to me, so this bottle breaks it down to four. A much better number.

No comments: