Sunday, February 5, 2012

In a Rut...

...and I don't care. I know...horrible way to be so soon in this adventure, but, yeah. It has been a bad week in every way possible for me. Too much to explain, not that you'd want to hear it. Im super stressed for no f'n reason and have become a bottomless pit. I want anything and everything that is bad for me. My motivation is out the window and I feel hopeless. I have been at this for 3 damn years! Maybe this is not something that I am suppose to achieve. I see people do it all the time, and their results are fast and amazing. Not for me! It pisses me off sooo much! I know...you're reading this and thinking how stupid I am...not eating right and all...Like that really going to help my situation, right? Well, I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, last week, I put in an amazing workout. What did I get out of it?? I hurt my hips and outer thighs so bad that I could hardly walk!! Throwing off my schedule and everything else. I was going to do my measurements and take the pictures for ya, but thought, ya right!! I know it's only been two weeks, but I feel worse than I did before. I want to scream!!!!


If you have any ideas, tell me. I'm all ears!

1 comment:

Joe, Amanda, Kylee, and Ty said...

Just keep going I know it's hard. I'm in the same spot I haven't done much in two weeks because of being sick and this and that but I have to get back on it. I am doing a relay in sept 3 mile each leg and 3 legs. I have to do this I can't let my friends down and not be ready. thats my motivation now maybe you can find something like that. Sorry to ramble on I just know the feeling! You can do it!!!